Groggery, what are you implying? Of course that is a genuine Razorback trophy that I tracked and hunted down myself. At great peril to my personage I might add. Yes, some might say the odds were a trifle in my favor since having thumbs gave me the ability to wield the the flaming sword with impunity. Not to mention pelting the beast with the flaming arrows from atop that rocky plinth he chased me up.
Regardless, it was an epic battle to be sure and I am the victor as witnessed by his head being on the wall of my dwelling and not my head on the wall of wherever it is that he resides.
I should have you turned into spare parts for the clocktower for the aspersions you have cast at me this day!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Defeating the Dark Archlapin of Death and Destruction
- Conjuring Woody, the tamable Chest Mimic to help me take a bite out of the Thugs of wherever the heck I am
- A new quest from Bodan, my little piece of Braemar and there is Epic Loot in the Sewers
- Venturing into the Verdantis Shardfall, the land of the Flesh Flayer and Obsidian Golem
- The End is Nigh! Oba and Jobe show their PvP Battle Prowess
- Travels to Jaanaford and revisiting Highvale
- Economic instability forces me to seek secondary employment
- An open field yields a strange funeral arrangement
- Ardoris holds many quests and a lot left to discover – SotA Release 10
- The nefarious deeds of the Luminous Atavist