I say Elad, could I trouble you to open a window or perhaps reveal a secret door that might allow me to reenter the lighthouse? I leaned a touch too far over the balcony and now find myself in a spot of bother. It’s a lovely view, but perilously high.
If you haven’t got a spare door, perhaps you could lower a bit of rope?
Lucky for you Elad, I have the finger and toe strength of a titan!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Best Throne Ever! Except for maybe that privy
- A Touch of the respite with Elad the Lighthouse Keeper
- Stealing a ride on an airship
- An unmanned culverin?
- I have no words…
- It’s the life of the lighthouse keeper for me
- Double, double toil and trouble
- The Mansion of Sorrows
- Ghosts in the Sewers, New and Improved Red Sash Bandits, A Bar under a Hovel and Nestor Gets the Shiv
- Trouble in Savrenoc