I see our game of hide and seek is at an end and I ask that you pay absolutely no attention to the sword clasped in my hands. I submit that it was quite dark and dank behind these rocks and I was merely using it as a form of illumination so that I didn’t stumble and cause myself grievous harm. If you have nothing further, I shall be on my way.
Look! A defenseless sheep!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Rehabilitating Thugs and Bandits through games of Skill and Chance
- What this place needs is a privy
- The Knightly Order Plate from Sir Conrad Dupre in Resolute
- The nefarious deeds of the Luminous Atavist
- The Mighty Cloak of Yellowness Returns!
- The Macallan 12 from the Shroud of the Avatar Kickstarter Project. A signed bottle to commemorate the fun!
- The Witch, A Log and A Swamp
- Alley once caught a fish…. this…. big….
- Scavenging for Resources and Reagents in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- What the Duck?