So, after Xavara blistered most of my body and taking quite a few stings by those Wyvern who discovered us behind the rocks, I remember stumbling into Mud thinking it would be quite marvelous to apply some medicinal sludge to the affected areas. I then met a strange fellow without thumbs who told me a great tale and suggested I venture out and come in here. But, I for the life of me don’t remember what he sent us to find. It was important or I wouldn’t be here. And there was a reward. He mentioned some sort of reward. And he was nice. He didn’t sting me, or set me on fire, or even slap me across the face with a gauntlet. That’s never fun. I think the stinging is the worst though. Or maybe it’s the fire.
I’m having a hard time remembering the correct passages from the adventurers handbook at the moment, but I’m pretty sure it says that floating green vaporous gas is bad and should be avoided. I think there is a footnote about avoiding skeletons that rise up out of those same vapors.
It’s all a little foggy though.
Pretty sure fire is the worst.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- I can’t be held responsible
- Fit in mind and body
- A Lethal Wedgie in Chillblain’s Compendium of Pain and Suffering
- Hello Fire Chicken, We Meet Again
- The Challenge Dungeon Run
- There’s Always Room at the Inn
- Story Time on the breezy sea shores of Kingsport
- I … I love you dog
- Order is restored, new music, the lay of the land has changed and a Sword in the Stone for Shroud of the Avatar Release 12
- PeteWi 1, Xavara 362