Hello little gremlin man. I’m back from that strange and unusual swamp you sent me to that made me tingle all over. I must admit, I saw some strange things out there. At least I’m pretty sure I saw them. That Reaper certainly felt real.
I inhaled a lot of that green vaporous gas, but I’m quite sure it hasn’t caused any permanent damage. Here is the chunk of metal you asked me to collect. I hope you have something fabulous in store for me as a reward!
Take that “bad alchemy”, whatever you are! No more wickedry of trying to bore into my head and make me do terrible deeds. I have plenty of my own terrible deeds to take care of. I need no help from you!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Time for a musical interlude
- A visit to Skrekk
- I fell into a burning ring of fire
- Voodoo Economics – This realm needs some gold
- Into the Sewers for Fortune and Glory! Into the River for Health and Sanitation!
- Helping those less fortunate than myself
- Down into the Necropolis and Down to the Bottom of the Shaft for Shroud of the Avatar Release 16
- When a quiet lunch in the meadow turns into a fiery horror
- Hello Tour Guide… We Meet Again
- Welcome to the Eve of Destruction!