Hello little gremlin man. I’m back from that strange and unusual swamp you sent me to that made me tingle all over. I must admit, I saw some strange things out there. At least I’m pretty sure I saw them. That Reaper certainly felt real.
I inhaled a lot of that green vaporous gas, but I’m quite sure it hasn’t caused any permanent damage. Here is the chunk of metal you asked me to collect. I hope you have something fabulous in store for me as a reward!
Take that “bad alchemy”, whatever you are! No more wickedry of trying to bore into my head and make me do terrible deeds. I have plenty of my own terrible deeds to take care of. I need no help from you!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Time for a musical interlude
- A visit to Skrekk
- Voodoo Economics – This realm needs some gold
- The Drunken Ritualist of Tenebris Harbor
- Hello Tour Guide… We Meet Again
- Things ToDo in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- What did we come in here for again?
- The new SotA store is in testing and should be available soon!
- Shardfall Biome and Wyrmsands in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- Trinkets! Trinkets! Trinkets! Available in the SotA add-on store!