While I can’t condone this sort of business behavior, I must stand in awe. The horticulturist behind such feats, while a bad man who must be stopped, is the stuff of legend. Before I lay down some justice at the business end of my sword, I wonder if he would offer up a few growing tips?
Just think of it Windy! It would be quite a coup to apply this sort of alchemy to the gourds back in the Hollow. Just think of the favor we could garner with The Great Pumpkin if we were stewards of gourds that could topple an outhouse!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- I’ve got big gourds!
- The Sincere pumpkin patch springs anew
- Pumpkinhead rises out of the not so sincere pumpkin patch
- Is there no end to this blight?
- I fell into a burning ring of fire
- Setting up for our first vintage
- Seasonal amusements and equinoctial masquerades at the local merchants
- Crafting will make it’s way into SotA
- I take great pride in putting the Troll in a headlock
- I have nary a pot to piss in, but I can talk to the animals