While I can’t condone this sort of business behavior, I must stand in awe. The horticulturist behind such feats, while a bad man who must be stopped, is the stuff of legend. Before I lay down some justice at the business end of my sword, I wonder if he would offer up a few growing tips?
Just think of it Windy! It would be quite a coup to apply this sort of alchemy to the gourds back in the Hollow. Just think of the favor we could garner with The Great Pumpkin if we were stewards of gourds that could topple an outhouse!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- I’ve got big gourds!
- Is there no end to this blight?
- The Sincere pumpkin patch springs anew
- Seasonal amusements and equinoctial masquerades at the local merchants
- Pumpkinhead rises out of the not so sincere pumpkin patch
- I fell into a burning ring of fire
- What manner of conveyance is this I see before me?
- There’s always something nefarious in the swamp
- Hello Cultist Chaps
- Setting up for our first vintage