Windy, I’m still a little delirious and numb in the face, and quite possibly hallucinating, so you will need to be my tether to the realm.
Should I be concerned for what’s about to happen or is this a figment of my imagination? You can’t actually be assaulted by fungus can you? I mean, it is a pretty big one and moving a pretty quick gate, but I won’t be injured, right?
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- I can’t be held responsible
- Someone has poisoned the water cistern
- Concept Art and Fan Fiction
- Telethon of the Avatar. Free Gifts. Final Day of 15%
- Thoughts and Impressions of Shroud of the Avatar Release 5
- Bows and Arrows in the streets of Braemar – Parting shots for Release 13
- Falling into the Understorm Mine
- Completing the Grand Tour for Release 16 of Shroud of the Avatar
- My quest to help brings me face to face with the undead in Kingsport and Braemar
- The Sewers of Owl’s Head in Shroud of the Avatar Release 11