Windy! A treehouse! This is absolutely fantastic! I’ve always wanted one of these! We can sleep under the stars, have late night snacks and tell ghost stories. As long as you don’t make them too scary. You know how I get.
What are you, some kind of barbarian? This treehouse has already been claimed! Get your own! I was going to offer you the tent, but no, you had to shoot me in the backside.
Oh, this will never do! I specifically put up a sign that says, “No blood thirsty wolves allowed!”
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Hello Cultist Chaps
- Is there no end to this blight?
- There’s always something nefarious in the swamp
- Now is a good time to try archery and ranged attack
- The shame that has become the land rush
- My impotent rage knows no bounds!
- What manner of conveyance is this I see before me?
- On the run and back into trouble in West Ravenswood. Barry goes on a murderous rampage.
- Barry and I work on combat tactics, Blake and Alley send the Elves packing, and I steal their tent
- A word of caution from health and safety