Windy! A treehouse! This is absolutely fantastic! I’ve always wanted one of these! We can sleep under the stars, have late night snacks and tell ghost stories. As long as you don’t make them too scary. You know how I get.
What are you, some kind of barbarian? This treehouse has already been claimed! Get your own! I was going to offer you the tent, but no, you had to shoot me in the backside.
Oh, this will never do! I specifically put up a sign that says, “No blood thirsty wolves allowed!”
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Now is a good time to try archery and ranged attack
- On the run and back into trouble in West Ravenswood. Barry goes on a murderous rampage.
- Is there no end to this blight?
- Barry and I work on combat tactics, Blake and Alley send the Elves packing, and I steal their tent
- The shame that has become the land rush
- The Macallan 12 from the Shroud of the Avatar Kickstarter Project. A signed bottle to commemorate the fun!
- A visit to the Other city of the dead in Shroud of the Avatar Release 17
- My life and times as an archer
- PvP, PKing and PvE
- Hello Cultist Chaps