… And then we sweep in from the left, arrows blazing, seize control of the wagon then make a daring yet glorious getaway.
Windy, I see by that frown upon your vaporous brow, you are at odds with pilfering a supply wagon. Normally I would agree. Taking possession of a wagon through such cowardice would be poor form, however, we would actually be doing a good deed by such actions. Allow me to explain.
Until evidence to the contrary comes to light, these barbarians absconded with this supply wagon in the first place. That’s why they’re called barbarians and not merchants. Because of this, if we pilfer the pilfered wagon, our looting transversely creates an inverse relationship to the original act of pilfering and thereby enacts a double negative to that original act of pilfering which nullifies said second despicable act of pilfering, conversely turning this into a rescue mission and actually rights a wrong putting us on the right side of right once again, allowing us to cuddle on the virtuous side of the Oracle. Huzzah!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- What Shroud of the Avatar game are you playing?
- Plants in my pants. And who knows where I was storing the table.
- I run afoul of the Oracle
- I believe I have a mandrake problem
- Double, double toil and trouble
- The Making of a Female Avatar, The "Double Down on Community" Mission, the $10,000 Challenge of the Avatar, and More!
- I do my best to fill Oba’s leggings
- MMORPG.Com talks with Starr Long about his return to Shroud of the Avatar
- Pen of the Avatar with Stephen Daniele–7-2-2013
- Economic Collapse of the Graff Gem Mines