This may look like a quiet, docile, unassuming home nestled away in a quaint little village, but I shall not be fooled.
A fiery greeting to you all! I demand satisfaction!
You don’t fool me! I know more of you scoundrels are hiding at the top of those stairs!
Take that you smelly miscreants! You have insulted me for the last time! I don’t recall what that insult was or when it was leveled against me as I have too much blood in my ears to think straight. But I assure you it was completely unacceptable and shant be tolerated.
Windy, what do you mean we’re in the wrong house? I don’t believe for a moment these chaps were merely playing a casual game of dice when we smashed the door down and broke in.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Hello Cultist Chaps
- Time for a fishing holiday, now that I’ve found the lake.
- Is there no end to this blight?
- A fantastic treehouse … gone wrong
- There’s always something nefarious in the swamp
- The Angry Residents of Ardoris and their Anti-Outlander Propaganda
- What manner of conveyance is this I see before me?
- The good people of Jaanaford put Alley on trial for being a witch
- Time to work on my cardio
- The Mansion of Sorrows