I’ve swung the sword in the name of justice for many seasons and have witnesses many unsavory events. My finely honed instincts as an adventurer alert me to danger and reveal the rapscallion ways of miscreants and misanthropes. That is how I am able to determine with certainty that finding a poor chap lashed to a pedestal was no accident.
Windy, unless contradictory evidence comes to light, we can conclude this poor chap did not do this to himself. At least I’m relatively certain.
After venturing further into the swampy depths, I discovered more evidence of wrongdoer behavior.
I’ve seen these sorts of devices before, and no good ever comes from them. We must be on guard, my adventurer senses are tingling.
My suspicious are proved correct! Proof positive that villainy behavior is afoot! We shall begin teaching them a lesson by removing this hidden stash of ale and disposing of it properly. And by disposal I mean drinking it before they come back.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Absolutely not!
- Helping out the Refugees in Soltown
- To the Tomb of Ankhurt the Prestigious in South Midmaer Way
- The Lost Key of Aerie leads to the Black Market Mushroom Farm of the Wetlands
- Turn Around is Fair Poison
- Chronicles of Necromancy amidst the Crag Foothills
- Release the Obsidian Stags of War!
- Rehabilitating Thugs and Bandits through games of Skill and Chance
- Mayor Byron – Putting the Crooked into Crooked Shank
- To ease my burden I helped Kelly, found Halmar and enriched my purse with the help of Lord Enmar