We can safely conclude that this was no boating accident.
What we can conclude is that this poor wretch is perhaps the worst captain in all the realm. He crashed his vessel against an obvious shoreline and drowned in mere inches of water right next to his own campfire and bedroll that could have been used as a flotation device. Many crimes were committed here, the most egregious being insipid stupidity.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- My keen instincts as an adventurer
- Time for a fishing holiday, now that I’ve found the lake.
- Into the Sewers Ardoris and into the lair of the Ebon Cultists for Shroud of the Avatar Release 16
- Barry and I work on combat tactics, Blake and Alley send the Elves packing, and I steal their tent
- Sailing away
- Someone has poisoned the water cistern
- Terrible Boom Boom Nightmare Day
- Venturing into the Verdantis Shardfall, the land of the Flesh Flayer and Obsidian Golem
- Into the Sewers for Fortune and Glory! Into the River for Health and Sanitation!
- Shroud of the Avatar will be translated to German and you can still pledge for the original Tiers and gifts