We can safely conclude that this was no boating accident.
What we can conclude is that this poor wretch is perhaps the worst captain in all the realm. He crashed his vessel against an obvious shoreline and drowned in mere inches of water right next to his own campfire and bedroll that could have been used as a flotation device. Many crimes were committed here, the most egregious being insipid stupidity.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- A trip to Penmawr Island and thoughts of my own sailing vessel
- There’s Always Room at the Inn
- It’s the pirate’s life for me!
- Log rides in Upper Fortus
- Sailing away
- Air Powered Propulsion System in Upper Fortus
- Terrible Boom Boom Nightmare Day
- Shroud of the Avatar will be translated to German and you can still pledge for the original Tiers and gifts
- One Outlander’s Trashy Ill Gotten Gains Is Another Outlander’s Treasury of Ill Gotten Gains
- The all new Sword of Smiting and it’s twin the Sword of Stabby Stabby