Now this will do nicely. I’ve been meaning to clean those gutters on the inn. My original plan of scaling that tree, balancing precariously on a branch, then dropping like a cat onto the roof can now be put on hold. I can now take this ladder into the tree, balance precariously on a branch and shimmy down like a professional. I can avoid the drop altogether! Brilliant!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Whoever designed Vauban Pass, you have my ire!
- I might be a little stuck
- Alley builds the stairway to heaven
- Best Throne Ever! Except for maybe that privy
- You Say Houseboat, I Say Pirate Training Vessel
- Royalsexy teaches me to levitate and then it’s off to the Bear Tavern Brawl in Ardoris
- Badass cloak of smiting … in red
- I make Copper Armor, there is some Hot Tub diving, I get stuck in a tree and Alley Oop turns 60
- Stealing a ride on an airship
- Beware the Reaper Madness