What a magical land we have stumbled into! Bananas and wheat, two of my favorite things, together! Well, not together actually. That would be foolhardy. And a gastrointestinal nightmare. I think. Banana whiskey? Perhaps?
We must speak with these scalawag pirates about offering a fair price for their goods. I shall bedazzle them with my negotiating prowess. If that doesn’t work, then stern words and the flaming sword.
If that doesn’t work, groveling.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- The Dirty Scoundrel
- The Stinging Tree Hollow Import Export Company
- It’s the pirate’s life for me!
- Working with the Public Merchants
- The nefarious deeds of the Luminous Atavist
- Making Whiskey without the lumps!
- I’m not a bore, I went boar hunting. Big difference
- I’m not sure I understand Portalarium’s meaning of economy
- It takes a Holdfast – Player Owned Towns in Shroud of the Avatar
- Looking for Love in the City of the Dead