Oh my, what a glorious find! An unmanned culverin! It even comes with it’s own set of revolution disks! How wonderful they are portable.
Clearly that means we are able to take it home with us. With this in my possession, Halmar will certainly pay for all the injustice he has leveled at my door!
Now, we will need to secure some sturdy rope, perhaps a pack mule, some urchins to carry the lead shot, some kegs of powder, and a reasonably sober pirate to teach me the intricacies of igniting the fuse.
I love shopping in these quant little towns!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Show me your booty!!
- Shopping at the Clink Bazaar
- Revenge is a dish best served flambeed with blazing hot columns of fire!
- I have no words…
- Encumbrance – Too much junk in the trunk in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- I can’t be held responsible
- Best Throne Ever! Except for maybe that privy
- New Tiers, New Levels, Stretch Goals and Release 6 Re-Opens
- A weeks worth of work in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- Elad, are you there?