Well, my little Mud Pie, it may not be a true crossroads of life, but I am curious to where these tracks may lead us. Do we go left or right? What awaits? Fortune and glory, or the slings and arrows of misfortune? It’s one of those conundrums that each Outlander must face at some pivotal juncture in their lives. The path of uncertainty stretches out before each of us, disappearing into an unknown horizon with mysteries we cannot see and comprehend until we are firmly in the midst of them. And then we must rely on our wits, and our fortitude, and soldier on in the face of come what may.
Destiny has put a choice before us, what shall it be? Our lives may never be the same from this moment forward.
Oh wait, nevermind. Dead end.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Sailing away
- I … I love you dog
- Bring me the head of the Ichor Witch!
- There’s Always Room at the Inn
- I run afoul of the Oracle
- What the Duck?
- This trolling must cease and desist
- Veimor in West Ravenswood, a strange mist in Deep Ravenswood and the Bones of a Beast in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12
- Back into the Sewers of Solania, Ruins in the West Veiled Swamp, Crocodile Tears
- An open field yields a strange funeral arrangement