We must tread carefully, Windy. Or in your case, hover and float carefully. Who knows what lies up ahead. I have come to distrust things that emit a glow in the dark because they are surrounded by pools of radiant light that have no source or end.
Let us approach with great care and caution. My keen senses as an adventurer are tingling. Or I might be hungry, hard to tell at this juncture.
Nope. Absolutely not. I will not open that chest. This is clearly a trap. That swirling pool of mist will extricate the life right out of us and cast us aside as desiccated husks. That is not a chest to be tampered with. I knew this was would be fraught with peril. I should have listened to the warnings of all the skeletons we crushed while trying to get in here.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- I believe I have a mandrake problem
- I’m not a bore, I went boar hunting. Big difference
- The Challenge Dungeon Run
- The Barrens, an Oasis, the Portal of Death
- I do my best to fill Oba’s leggings
- An ill wind blew in Braemar
- Where does this track lead to?
- Veimor in West Ravenswood, a strange mist in Deep Ravenswood and the Bones of a Beast in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12
- Log rides in Upper Fortus
- Fit in mind and body