Windy, I must admit to being at a loss as to what this strange conveyance may be, but it causes quite a tingle to be sure. I don’t know what it is, or what it is to be used for, but now that I have laid eyes upon it, I cannot imagine life without such a trinket.
That formidable extension in the front looks quite bitey. The troll will get quite a nasty surprise when we roll into Nightshade Pass aboard this craft.
Quick, let us see if I have left any of those Kobold dragoons alive and see how many sacks of gold we must hand over in order to take possession. Since we have caused so much damage and loss of life, we may not be in a good bargaining position.
Windy! What is this I see before me? It’s glorious! It’s breathtaking! It’s blue!
I must take possession, regardless of cost. Well, not regardless of cost. Let’s be sensible now. I’m willing to pay a fair price, but if things get out of hand, I’m just as at ease with looting.
Are any of the Kobolds left alive to negotiate with us? If not, then Windy, you shall navigate and I shall steer.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Searching for the Foreman in the Broken Echoes Silver Mines
- There’s always something nefarious in the swamp
- Absconding with the supply wagon
- Behold! The Craft Signal!
- Is there no end to this blight?
- It’s the pirate’s life for me!
- Conjuring Woody, the tamable Chest Mimic to help me take a bite out of the Thugs of wherever the heck I am
- Hello little gremlin!
- Economic Collapse of the Graff Gem Mines
- The Battle of Solace Bridge in Shroud of the Avatar Release 11