Windy, you were right. I admit that. I am not fully versed in the operational guidelines and inner workings of the Kobold conveyance and some mistakes were made. I did underestimate the turning radius, that is for sure. And true, I did become rather giddy with the need to go faster. It may have also been a mistake to push all the pretty colored buttons at once.
The craft is now marooned and the natives are quite hostile. I believe they are coming to discuss compensations for the actions I have taken here today.
Fear not, my carefully honed negotiating tactics will set things right.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- A field of bananas and wheat? Perfection!
- Absolutely not!
- Telethon of the Avatar. Free Gifts. Final Day of 15%
- Is there no end to this blight?
- Looking for Love in the City of the Dead
- Behold the Power and Might of the Fire Chicken!
- Dev Hangout – Chris Spears, Richard Garriott – PvP and PvE
- Because I could not stop for Death
- Art Time with Stephen Daniele
- Shroud of the Avatar – Release 1