Windy, you were right. I admit that. I am not fully versed in the operational guidelines and inner workings of the Kobold conveyance and some mistakes were made. I did underestimate the turning radius, that is for sure. And true, I did become rather giddy with the need to go faster. It may have also been a mistake to push all the pretty colored buttons at once.
The craft is now marooned and the natives are quite hostile. I believe they are coming to discuss compensations for the actions I have taken here today.
Fear not, my carefully honed negotiating tactics will set things right.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Is there no end to this blight?
- What manner of conveyance is this I see before me?
- Absolutely not!
- My keen instincts as an adventurer
- There’s always something nefarious in the swamp
- Getting the mushroom bruise
- Hello Cultist Chaps
- The graceful art of dyeing
- Absconding with the supply wagon
- Ashes to Ashes, Xavara to Dust and now I have my own Fire Elemental