Good evening, my good man. I know it’s been a while since I roamed these merry streets and taunted Halmar, but you’ve got some strange goings on down here. I’m not really sure the sun should be out during the night time hours, nor should it be out during this terrible storm. Instead of harassing that poor beggar woman and interrogating me on what all the nightshade is for, perhaps Halmar should pay a visit to the local cemetery and investigate that swirling orb in front of the tomb. You know, it might be worth a look.
Until then, I’m heading back to Ravensmoor to relieve those skeletons of their shields and ectoplasmic residue. Hopefully you’ll be around so we can do a little business. If by chance you get mopped up by the undead, or worse, I’ll just nip over to Kingsport and handle by business over there.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- To ease my burden I helped Kelly, found Halmar and enriched my purse with the help of Lord Enmar
- An Epic Victory in the Ruins of Ravensmoor
- The Grand Tour of Release 11
- Chillblain’s Compendium of Pain and Suffering in Shroud of the Avatar Release 11
- Player Islands for Shroud of the Avatar
- To the Tomb of Ankhurt the Prestigious in South Midmaer Way
- On the healing path while I grow rich off the undead.
- A new quest from Bodan, my little piece of Braemar and there is Epic Loot in the Sewers
- My quest to help brings me face to face with the undead in Kingsport and Braemar
- So what is there to do in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12? Quest Spoilers